|
0 members (),
1,229
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 2.5 - 179 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 4.0 - 57 km NW of Jumla, Nepal
• M 1.3 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 1.2 - 13 km SE of Verlot, Washington
• M 4.7 - 106 km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
|
#88121
Fri 30 Mar 2012 02:26:AM
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 313
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
Timer experiment
Today I tried the camera timer experiment again. It really surprised me how close this orb got to me. I wonder if the position means something since the belly orb was also in the middle of my body. Right before the camera went off I took a deep breath. I didn't really feel anything other than after taking a few more pictures of the surrounding I felt really tired. I had read somewhere that orbs are parasites and they suck the energy out of you. I don't know about that but I don't feel threatened by them, if they intended any harm they would have done so long time ago since they are invisible to us (with some exceptions, some people can see them with the naked eye). There is also an orb by the tree and some on the ground. This is getting surreal since I am including myself in the picture but something has to come out of this interaction. I am aiming for some true communication with them.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks for sharing your findings. The orb position is very specific!
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,734
Posts897,529
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|