</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LISKI WORLD TV:<br /><strong> Boggie,<br /><br />The IRD was probably disabled during TARBS.<br /><br />UBI only can enable the IRD if your aligned to Optus B3, on the UBI Freq and have registered an interest in UBI for the FTA channels or signed a contract for the encrypted services.<br /><br />UBI have done nothing wrong. The MDS Decoders aren't FTA receivers anyway. Constantly playing with the settings on the MDS Decoder will corrupt the software. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I disagree .... I have an old 3110 wich I was happily using for FTA only 3 weeks ago.. TARBS days long over... And guess what.. Wham over night IRD Diabled.... I tend to agree with Boggie.. They are sending something down the line that is diabling it.... Which sucks cause I paid for the receiver up front when I connected to Tarbs nearly 2 years ago... I also think they are breaking rules by disabling peoples property...... Anyone else have the same problem?? Mind you I had to go and get a cheap 5410z which works fine..