Guys,<br /><br />I said that I will put here the response from UBI :<br /><br />"... I write in reference to your fax date 06/05/2005, in which you request UBI WORLD TV to enable your purchased TARBS decoder box.<br /><br />You can use your purchased TARBS decoder box to watch FTA channels on any satellite/platform except UBI WORLD TV. However, to watch FTA channels, or any other channels on the UBI WORLD TV platform, you need to subscribe to our service.<br /><br />Viewers who align their dish to our satellite (Optus B3) and set their UBI-compatible decoder box to our frequencies will be able to receive our signal. That signal disables any decoder box that has not been registered as a UBI WORLD TV subscriber. For this reason, your decoder box has been disabled.<br /><br />It is well within UBI WORLD TV’s rights to protect our commercial interests, and prevent people from viewing our service if they have not subscribed to UBI WORLD TV. <br /><br />If you wish to use your purchased TARBS equipment to view FTA channels not on UBI WORLD TV’s platform, we are happy to enable your box for a period of 1 week during which you can re-align your satellite dish and/or change your decoder box frequencies to receive the FTA channel/s you are interested in. You will not have access to any UBI WORLD TV channels during this period.<br /><br />Please note that at the end of the period, if your dish remains pointed at Optus B3 and your decoder box frequencies are still set to UBI WORLD TV, you box will again be disabled.<br /><br />We trust that this solution is agreeable to you, and ask that you provide your decoder box and smart card details to us so that we can enable your service as described above...."<br /><br />Ok - now my box is happy, but I still can not watch FTA. I think the problem is with the card. On each channel on Globacast (Optus B3) I have message "Channel not authorised". When I remove card and put it back I can get a picture for a few seconds and that's it.<br /><br />I am giving up and will buy a proper FTA box.