</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Dark Lord:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LISKI WORLD TV:<br /><strong> Boggie,<br /><br />The IRD was probably disabled during TARBS.<br /><br />UBI only can enable the IRD if your aligned to Optus B3, on the UBI Freq and have registered an interest in UBI for the FTA channels or signed a contract for the encrypted services.<br /><br />UBI have done nothing wrong. The MDS Decoders aren't FTA receivers anyway. Constantly playing with the settings on the MDS Decoder will corrupt the software. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I disagree .... I have an old 3110 wich I was happily using for FTA only 3 weeks ago.. TARBS days long over... And guess what.. Wham over night IRD Diabled.... I tend to agree with Boggie.. They are sending something down the line that is diabling it.... Which sucks cause I paid for the receiver up front when I connected to Tarbs nearly 2 years ago... I also think they are breaking rules by disabling peoples property...... Anyone else have the same problem?? Mind you I had to go and get a cheap 5410z which works fine.. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree with Boggie and Dark Lord last week I was helping someone with STB 3100 to watch Abou Dabi on Optus B3 12525 and it was working very well and when I tried 12701 (UBI) the software was updated and got IRD disabled message. So it is related to UBI and not TARBS and also when the IRD is disabled nothing will work.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Captain