quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by Satfreak:<br />Guys<br /><br />Please can we be a little more polite and nice to each other,.,<br /><br />People shouldnt be posting personal details of any individual on this or any forum. It is not ethical and will definatly piss people off.<br /><br />Things are happening in the background which few are really aware about including Liski.<br /><br />People should sit back and wait as the cards will be revealed in the next 2 weeks.<br /><br />Rgs <br /><br /><br />Hey Satfreak,<br />nothing is going to happen within the next 2 weeks. Want to know why?<br />Beacuse the case has only been part heard, and has been adjourned until the 20/04/05. So regardless of what's happening "in the background", not much is going to happen until at least the 20/04/05. But if you'd checked out the web site you would know that.<br /><br />Maybe you have a lack of brain cells or you are just illiterate, I don't know. You obviously don't understand the Australian Legal System.<br /><br />So before you start feeding people more of your bullshit, just remember that people aren't as dumb as you like to think they are.<br /><br />I find it personally offensive that you insult my intelligence every time you post a reply!!!