i am sorry guys but thats just bull. if i pay $x to watch a channel i expect to watch it. just like with the serbia - belgium game when pink extra was pulled off air cos of rights although pink is the company which actually broadcasted the original signal to santanas and foxes.... <br /><br />you know that many of us only get these ethnic channels because of sports. and then to be told that fox has exclusive broadcast rights just SUCKS<br /><br />its funny how you were all outraged to have tv+ get the exclusive rights to serb channels here yet you have nothing to say about this. even though this is a similar issue.<br /><br />im not having a go at ubi and i dont have tv+, nor ubi, nor will i get it untill i know that when my favorite team is playing i will be able to watch it <br /><br />u know cunts such as fox buy the rights to a specific sport and although there is 10 games a week they only show 1 and hold the rest of us hostage to their choice of games nobody wanted to watch in the first place