vlad the moderator.<br /><br />As a moderator you should know better.<br />It must only be this forum that when people cant argue the point they abuse personally the poster.To me that is a bit cop out.If craigs argument is weak then you make his argument sound week and you will be the better for it and so will I reading your point of view.<br /><br />Yes i am a wog and proud of it.But I too have had releatives who have been burned by tarbs and i cannot forget how upset they where when they lost it for one, and how ANGRY they where when they lost the money they paid upfront.I dont want to see a repeat of this again.<br /><br />I do get sick of the promises in here, yes coming soon, we have this we have that and all the other bulldust that goes on between ALL the providers.<br /><br />Maybe as a moderator you should do a new forum that has facts! only.<br /><br />As a wog I hope when someone picks up the greek channels and offers us a resonable price, then their might be something to crow about.<br /><br />Till that happens can you blame people getting bitchy, angry at these providers for been all talk and no action.<br /><br />mixo