This is my first letter here on this forum so please excuse me if I make a mistake. I joined this Forum so I could make a comment about what was said in controversy corner about another male bashing ad but what has attracted me is what the adminstrator P Debono said by the look of it trying to find skilled workers in Greece.<br />Well I can tell you this. My Husband's company subcontracts for Transfields doing high voltage work. They won a contract to run high voltage lines on poles, under ground etc. Now this was during the Olympics construction time and he did nothing but complain that to hire the correct people was a case of mission impossible. So he blamed the Olympics because of the rush and panic to get he Olympic village finished on time.<br />But forget that. I will talk about now, yes 2005. My Husband is back there trying to finish a project that they are 6 months behind and they have had nothing but trouble, mistake after mistake, contractors are forever not arriving on site on the day required, wrong material arriving on the site. Now he could be unlucky but his exact words when this subyard is finished, never again NEVER AGAIN.