Ok, let me clarify – I am not working for Puma. I just want some polish channels on my TV and I am worry that there is not enough money for more than one provider. There is not enough polish people keen to spend ~$60 per month to have polish TV. So if you split those people who are keen into two companies - one day it will not be worth for both of them to serve polish group. UBI is in better position because “poor performing group” could be supported (financed) by other groups (channels), so polish channels should not disappear from UBI. Unfortunately, I have seen on the website of polish TV (www.tvp.com.pl) that Puma has signed contract with them which makes them the Official Distributor in AU. I believe the same thing was signed with iTVN. So, to the point now – if Puma will disappear – it will disappear with two polish channels which are ok to watch. We don’t know any condition of the TV Polonia and iTVN contract but lets say the contract is valid for two years – then we might say goodbye to those channels for some time.<br /><br />To support it with real example from our ground – before TARBS started broadcast of TV Polonia a few years ago, polish community had on SBS every Sunday a 30 minutes news program produced by TVP. One of the clauses of the contract between TARBS and TVP caused this program to vanish for a few years. This is the power of contract…<br /><br />I can see that all of you think that Puma will be another TV Sat provider. Don’t think so! They don’t have infrastructure and any expertise in this area This company for many years was involved (and still is) in printing business. Since some time they are getting some new polish movies and screen them in cinemas around country. They are focused mainly on polish group. I would be very surprised seeing them going into other groups.