OK fellows, this is Brisbane, and been a satellite dish installer it is sad, yes sad when people are becoming more and more unhappy, first the big issue with TV COLOMBIA, most of the colombian customers complaining about it, ok ok they got the signal back, but for most of the Latino, spanish community spanish tv means almost entiry life, even not mentioning old members and olders at retirement villages here in Brisbane, Gold coast,etc.<br />on then night of December 24 2005, at 10:45 big problems with signal, yes it was a Christmas party and for spanish people 24 of December it is the big show in relation to Christmas, and as I said not picture for a while and very dissapointed with the service. I been working on the industry for more than 20 years at a bigger Broadcasting Station and I understand broadcasting issues are just around the corner everyday, but this is becaming more and more often, Hope UBI can provide a better service at least in relation to the spanish tranponder which is the weakest on optusb3.<br />Cheers and Happy Newyear to you