YU4CFG<br />Debono is a Italian/Maltese and French name. As for Mario who cares because I bet you you will find a Mario that is Spanish just as much as you will find an Debono that is French but is this about Mario no!!! its about piracy against UBI and the trouble its causing them and how some are using aus-city for profit and gain. I have been handed very useful information only minutes ago and will be investigating it, and UBI has a right like Foxtel and Austar to do what it has to to combat piracy and yes Catman you are correct member Jaremt in Sydney did tip me off as well thank you. So here it is lads the ones doing the big screaming against UBI are the sellers of these boxes because their customers are screaming at them when their boxes shut off. I won't say anymore but what will happen is the people that buy their pirate boxes will have to do weekly or even daily visits to get them turned on again over the pirates house. Haaaaaaaaaa could you imagine the queue of cars out the front of the Pirates house for their customers getting there daily or weekly fix. Bring it on as only pirates and the pirates customers will be complaining. Please UBI continue what you are doing and sorry to the genuine customers that are being affected out of all of this.