Hello peple, looks like the main topic got twisted at the end, basically my post was regarding to the bad signal on spanish transponder, now you people are talking about pirate boxes. Basically signal improves a lot on the last 8 hours or more and most of the poeple I know major problems only on those using a m100 box, with only 2 activated channels, I recommended to unplug it from power and plug power back after 10 minutes and box get updated, ofcourse this is a different problem , and in relation to a bad signal even my m360 box was crazy the other day.<br />I understand customers in this case from the spanish community were complaining in relation to bad signal and others with the message " channel not authorised" where they are legitimate subscribers to such channels.<br />Regarding to Piracy I believe strongly UBI will take soon soon action replacing boxes and changing to new encription but that is just a rumor that a friend back in sydney mentioned to me it will eventually happend I believe in the future. It is sad, yes sad to find people asking for dish realigments everyday and at the end basically I just found another modified box in their houses which been blocked, stupidity spending so much amount of money for nothing. Long stories about it and I still can not believe why they are spending money and loosing it so fast in short time.<br />cheers