At the end of the day piracy will always be there, some are doing it for there family, some are doing it for profit and they are the ones I'm against because they are nothing but Greedy pricks.<br />Like I said TARBS was effected by this Gready Group in Melbourne importing MDS boxes, modding them and selling them to families for over $1200 with install per box, and they love confusion like when TARBS folded because their saying is "WHERE THERE IS CONFUSION THERE IS PROFIT"<br />I have spoken to 2 off there customers that are my friends and they are saying that UBI will be losing the Balkans channels and only TV Plus will have them and this group in Melbourne are gearing up for it, and again its there own Balkans people that ae doing it.<br />We talk about the Subscribtion being high for all Pay TV in Australia, that is correct it has to be<br />because of our small population and the cost of getting these channels to Australia.<br />But on the other hand people will always try to find a cheaper way to get there channels for less.<br />Now "Boring spoke about DVD's yes what a rip off, do you know it cost 42 cents to make/pack and deliver a DVD anywhere in the world but they wanted and got my money two years ago for "PEARL HARBOUR" I had to pay $45,,,, what a rip off and the guy over the counter said to me pay up or you don't get it mate!!! yes from 42 cents to $45 for one movie and you wonder why they have dug there own grave on DVD's because like "boring" said you can buy a DVD burner for around $100, the Best Disc say riteks around 90 cents each, a box of blank clear covers of 100 for $30, the best Label DVD printer like Canon i865 or a Epson R310 for under $300 free software like DVD Shrink that uses Nero to burn and presto your away,and don't forget Covers .cc... like Pay TV you buy one and share it with your 10 mates and at the end of the day that $45 movie now cost you $4.50 and remember the original cost of producing it is 42 cents.<br />Nothing but Gread!!!