Ja I think you are wrong.There still a lot of people going to the movies, but I for one, dont go unless its a tuesday.<br /><br />I certainly dont buy popcorn at the cinema , it a pure rip off, i goto safway and buy my goodies then head for the cinema.<br /><br />The way i see movies is on dvd on my home cinema, no its not a 20,000 home cinema but a 1,000 dollars one on a 68 cm tv, and i enjoy that more than the movies and it costs me tops 7 bucks a movie, if i goto blockbuster.<br /><br />People want value for money, and if people think they are paying to much they will rip it off, and guess what JA, people are ripping off these compines because they are getting riped off..<br /><br />There is nothing wrong in paying 60 bucks if you feel its a value price, most people I would say think the opposite...<br /><br />mixo<br /><br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Oh shut up you all who want a free tv.<br />You should be ashamed of your self’s.<br />How many times you went to cinema with friend or girlfriend?<br />You paid for 2 tickets 2 drinks and some popcorns more than 50$! And for what? One movie!<br />Now you winging about 60$ for at least 5 of your favorite country channels every day in a comfort of your own home for the whole month.<br /><br />For some cheap bastards even if companies charge 5$ a month, still they would steal. It’s in their blood. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">