|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,230
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 2.8 - 42 km N of Chase, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - Eastern Gulf of Aden on Monday, Sep 28, 2026...
• M 1.0 - 4 km ENE of Huntsville, Utah
• M 2.1 - 1 km NNW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 13 km SSW of Jal, New Mexico
|
#26381
Sat 09 Mar 2002 09:22:AM
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 52
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 52 |
Hi Guys..<p>I'm toying with the Idea of buying a $200.00 DVD player from Strathfield car radios, (like the XMS etc etc but smaller) and setting it up in the car for the kids..<p>Questions..<p>Do I need a voltage converter (12 to 240)?? or can I select 12V directly on the DVD like Dave's new one ??<p>If I use an old color laptop for the screen..<p>do any laptops use 12V ?<p>Do any laptops accept "S" video, AV of such as an INPUT..<p>If I mount the laptop to the cars ceiling is there any software available to invert the picture 180' so its the right way up...??<p>Will a CD Player work up side down, gravity etc ??<p>If I separate the screen from the laptops CPU unit, how long a distance can you run the cable between the two for ??<p>Don't suggest buying a laptop straight out, I'm told you need a PIII at 600Mgz to provide seamless streaming of DivX etc....at $3000.00<p>no way !!<p>cheers for now <p>Frankfly
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,197
Posts879,992
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|