|
|
|
0 members (),
3,202
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 2 October 2026
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 1.2 - 7 km N of Beaumont, CA
• M 1.2 - 12 km WNW of Calipatria, CA
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
|
#26645
Sun 26 Feb 2006 02:24:PM
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Welcome Malamute and thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge.<br /><br />I believe the best way to develop your intuitive talents is to focus on them by keeping a record of them--a journal. In this way, detail of your experience, which might otherwise be forgotten, is preserved. It also helps you to notice any patterns going on.<br /><br />My journal developed my abilities immensely. I continue to journal dreams, life lessons, and all paranormal events. There is often something to record every day. I have found that by writing I will suddenly realize, hey, I have had another dream like this! Then I am able to go back through my journal and read the earlier dream and make any connections. There have been times during my writings that it was not until I had written it down, even though I reviewed it in my mind several times beforehand, that the meaning of the experience became clear.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics853,347
Posts888,142
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|