|
|
|
0 members (),
3,202
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 2 October 2026
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 1.2 - 7 km N of Beaumont, CA
• M 1.2 - 12 km WNW of Calipatria, CA
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
|
#26647
Sun 26 Feb 2006 05:22:PM
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Briarne:<br /><br />That is a great story about the black dog! It probably was the spirit of the dog that was run over. But maybe it was something more. Interstingly I see quite a few dogs in my spirit photos. There is a black wolf-like dog that I hope to post soon that is huge, much larger than life, above my house. It makes me wonder about the significance of black dog spirit sightings.<br /><br />As for the sounds directly above you in the roof, that is another common spirit experience. Gee, you really are sensitive to the paranormal! I have had scratching, tapping, and thumping noises coming from the roof and the walls at certain times. One particular time was when I was talking aloud to a spirit I knew was listening. I had been capturing his image in my photos I was taking around my yard. He seemed intent on getting my attention. So I had a talk with him and told him that there is much more awaiting him if he was willing to move on. I was overcome with a feeling of static electricity (sort of hard to describe). At the same time I heard tapping in the walls around me. It was really exciting and a tiny bit freaky. (By the way, he did seem to move on because I no longer find his image in my photos and I no longer hear his name being played over and over in my mind like I did when I first found him. I think he was looking for someone to connect with and this helped him to move on. I was happy for him, but I missed knowing he was around and that he would turn up in another photo.)<br /><br />The other time I heard noises was when I was reading an amazing book on UFO encounters by Dr. John Mack that was really opening my mind. At first I heard a sound like a pebble dropping in the wall behind me. The house was dead quiet so it really freaked me out, but I decided MAYBE it was a coincidence. Three minutes later I heard a loud thump as if something heavy was pushed off the roof. I screamed out of surprise. I insisted on getting a torch and going outside to see what could have possibly fallen from the roof. There was nothing there.<br /><br />I now know that spirit noises like this happen to lots of people. It is often a case of spirits letting us know they are there and are seeking acknowledgement. I feel it is quite a friendly gesture.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics853,347
Posts888,142
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|