|
|
|
0 members (),
1,781
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 5.1 - 149 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.1 - 72 km SSW of Colchane, Chile
• M 1.3 - 6 km WSW of Niland, CA
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 0.9 - 6 km N of Alex, Oklahoma
• M 0.7 - 21 km N of Searles Valley, CA
• M 2.8 - 5 km WSW of Willow, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 678,977
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 678,977 |
I have had enough of the errors and it will be fixed promises.<br /><br />I am now integrating ALL the websites and forums togther and we are going my own 100% dedicated server.<br /><br />I will have root access, so I can set what I want for anything.<br /><br />Hang out I got to backup and move the stuff, change the paths and repoint the DNS.<br /><br />I will have to close the forum before so no new posts get added, as after I backup the SQL and move it, thats it until its back on line.<br /><br />The server right now is being setup.<br /><br />Will get it done ASAP..
David Cottle
UBB Owner & Administrator
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,586
Posts900,382
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|