|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Gosh I love having you here to bring up such interesting topics.  I have given some considerable thought to 2012, though I remain open to any possibilities of what it will bring. I do find the number 2012 popping up sometimes for me personally (one little synchronicity is that my son was born at 20:12). I do think there is a significance for 2012 and that it will bring something, but I also notice that everytime we are expecting some huge occurrence (milenium bug  ), it doesn't happen. I have definitely had the electric feeling in my limbs. I feel the vibration in my fingers and toes and along my spine. I thought it was a slow kundalini awakening, and maybe it is all tied together. This is coupled with lots of intermittent flu like symptoms. I always think I have a cold, but it doesn't develop. There is no doubt my intuitive abilities are on the incline and my dreams have always been intense and continue to be. My son has always had a telepathic-like connection with me (that is a whole topic in itself). I also am noticing pronounced almond-shaped eyes in some children (hard to explain why I think this is connected, but if this resonates with anyone, let me know). Thanks for the great discussions, Chris. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|