|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 557
Payload Specialist Level 3
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 3
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 557 |
What I find really funny is that according to TVPlus the delayed telecasts are in response to customer feedback, yet no other operator IN THE WORLD does it. I don't see Optus doing it to their foreign channels, I don't see UBI doing it, I don't see WMI doing it, I don't see Globecast doing it, I don't see Dish Network doing it. No other provider in the world does it, you gotta ask yourself why is TVPlus? Surely the other LARGER providers would've done it by now if it was what customers wanted!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|