Hove you see the latest for the police!!
Yes some of the Police today are waring those new wrist watches that are a watch but mainly are a recording device. Sneaky devils aren't they, They want to record your conversation without you knowing it and without asking your permission so it makes it easier for them to get "A" conviction in case if you deny anything. Personally I think these wankers are watching too many James Bond movies but what is happening is real they are using these devices.
Don't worry they also bug your home phone, and If they cant get a court order here in Queensland to do it they have another option and they don't need a Court order for this one and its called a PRETEXT CALL where they record a conversation between you and another person WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORITY and if they get anything juicy they use this evidence to nail you, Smart little devils aren't they.
My suggestion is to all the Australian public is since the cops today want to play James Bond you now have to think outside the square so in simple terms if you ever have the unfortunate circumstance to be forced to talk to any Police Officer/Cop/PIG whatever you want to call them if they want to talk to you you ask them firstly before you start ARE YOU VIDEOING OR RECORDING THIS CONVERSATION IN ANY WAY and If they say YES you say nothing, and if they say no I am not recording anything still don't trust them because you never know.
Remember they all want to outsmart you today, this is the way it has become, I wonder what they will think of next.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Sun 11 Nov 2007 07:58:PM.