By any chance did anyone see this mornings news what happened in the US? Yes somewhere in United States there was a car chase and the offender crashed and he ran out of the car placed himself on the ground and the cops came running in after he FULLY SURRENDERED only to BASH him.
What a bunch of THUGS!!, mind you he was on the ground not resisting in any way but a cop came in with his knee kneeing him in the spine and threw as punch at the defenseless person. More cops came in and joined the abuse of a civilian by kicking him, YES KICKING him non stop. But It was lucky that a neighbour across the road up a floor took a good video of the entire incident.
You know these thugs should be sacked and given a prison term, a prison with no protective custody in other words they should be mixed with the general population of prisoners and LETS SIT BACK AND WATCH THE PAYBACK!!!.( Now I would like to see that on YouTube)
This is the reason why we Australians must fight back against Police Corruption in any way even if its something minor like that HOON COP in WA chucking a loop de loop on a gravel surface or that stupid bitch of a cop doing a MOMO in the Police station on a confiscated scooter where both video's were put on Myspace or YouTube for public viewing. The Police are using technology against us so let us turn the tables on them and see how they like it.
Police Corruption Everywhere.
What I would like is for someone to start a new section for videos on YouTube, Myspace or where ever showing cops behaving badly, now that would make me happy. Go for it guys and gals!! You will get plenty of views.