|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Well my good friend, you have been such a supportive ray of sunshine (pun intended)  on this forum, thereby making it easier and easier for me to discuss my ideas and to feel good about it. I appreciate that you also often speak freely, analyzing, questioning, and bringing up truly amazing new avenues for me (personally) to explore. It is difficult to say all that one thinks, and I certainly have not said nearly all that I think as yet. It is an unfolding process. I think many are exploring and speaking a bit more freely though all the time as this larger reality continues to unfold. Of course there are forums and groups of people that seem to be interested and yet cannot allow it to be talked about except to criticize and attack (yes, we know the forum of which I speak). I have recently done some internet searching and I am amazed to see how much is really out there now though. Here is one particularly AMAZING link to a woman who takes interdimensional photos and discusses and analyzes them in detail AND in a user-friendly way. Jane Tripp's Interdimensional Photography. If you go there, I probably won't be seeing you for a while  ...her galleries are enormous!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|