Well, I'd love to go to Ireland. Especially now since I've had so many spiritual experiences with Irish themes.
I think it's likely that these Irish experiences are related to pastlives I've had, as I have had some fairly detailed dreams that I lived there. And I bet there is even more to it than that, like something innately important about Ireland as a whole. And then there is a strong Irish influence here from colonial days, especially the area I live in. So it seems likely that this must also play into it. (I'm chuffed you saw and brought up this angle!

)
Something is going on for me that is Irish.

And much to my surprise I might add.

I really like how you put:
They utilize the environment quite well to manifest their presence.
That is a great way to describe it IMO. I mean, I feel that these images I see are symbolic of what is meaningful to me and what is also actually there, or somewhere. And I am seeing them made up of what is available in my physical environment to represent them.