|
|
|
0 members (),
1,848
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
• M 0.1 - 6 km W of Dutch Harbor, Alaska
• M 3.3 - 9 km WSW of South Lake Tahoe, CA
• M 0.5 - 12 km W of Anza, CA
• M 1.8 - 11 km SSW of San Lucas, CA
• M 4.5 - 7 km NNW of Ibusuki, Japan
• M 0.6 - 74 km NW of Karluk, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352 |
Hi, Rainbowchaser you are spot on. I think that parents should be given complete information of their rights and be educated on 'how to win' against this docs machine. It is like the government don't want the families to suceed. That is where I enter with my suggestion of not discriminating against anyone and that the government should put every parent up against their testing measures on the arrival of every child into this world. I think there would be mass outcry. I think every one should be made guilty and then they have to fight their way back to prove innocence. Yep, I am sounding twisted arn't I?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics854,346
Posts889,141
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|