|
|
|
0 members (),
2,093
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 4.3 - 100 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 4.8 - 98 km SW of Port-Vila, Vanuatu
• Moderate magnitude 4.3 earthquake 64 miles west of Ferndale, California, Un...
• M 1.1 - 12 km W of Fishhook, Alaska
• M 4.5 - 156 km W of Ferndale, California
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352 |
Interesting post. My stuff finished with docs completely September 2007 (end of a supervision order that went for 12 months)
June/ July 2007 - I developed the most tricky neck. It went on for months - saw physio, massage therapist etc
May 2008 - Shingles
June - bad back - out of action for 1 week - my back had never been this bad in all my life.
August 2008 - diagnosed with duodenal ulcer, now on pariet.
Prior to this I did develop Hashimoto's disease post natally - that is a thyroid condition and now on medication for life.
I dont know if it is co incidental that I seem to be getting inflicted with poor health or if it is the aftermath of going through so much stress from docs in our lives. I have privately wondered this. I remember thinking that anything I have ever felt stressed by paled to insignificance to what happens to a parent going through the docs process. (Seeing your children distressed is the ultimate stressor.)
Interesting that this was posted on here.
Ms Rainbowchaser you are really onto it.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics846,812
Posts881,607
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|