|
|
|
0 members (),
1,330
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 1.7 - 9 km N of Hollister, CA
• M 1.2 - 9 km N of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 0.3 - 4 km WSW of Anza, CA
• M 1.4 - 8 km W of Cobb, CA
• M 1.5 - 4 km NNE of Susitna North, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
I actually wasn't hung apparently... I just witnessed my associates being hung for witchcraft when they were healers and midwives like myself.
I think my "previous" death occurred normally. By that I mean I died of old age or some health problem... It wasn't inflicted upon me as a sentence for some crime.
But seeing those around me executed for witchcraft forced me and my skills "underground" so to speak.
A lot of it fits though... I was born into this life an Empath and most practicing Empaths are healers - yet I don't practice.
I've an aversion to it - which can likely be connected to the "weirdness" of it (being an Empath is up there with being a psychic - it's weird and people are very unsure about it) - in today's society if I could be executed I still likely would be! So I don't practice my skill. Don't practice because people don't understand - fear of the unknown and all that.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,309
Posts904,105
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|