|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,672
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
I rarely dream these days. I had a lot of dreams after the death of my husband after his accident rarely a dream since.
No doubt I do dream though.
My dreams that I had been having about my husband were extremely interesting. I worked out that the main theme of the dreams was the brand new physical separation. Even in wanting to kiss or touch in the dream, it was impossible in reality so would not occur in subconscious.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,996
Posts879,791
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|