|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,672
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Sometime my dreams are in part a reflection of earlier in my day, a movie I've recently seen, or someone I ran into that day, etc....but sometimes my dreams reflect a movie I will see the next day, or someone I bump into the next day, etc. It is a strange concept, but I have come to believe that though what I dream can reflect the days before or the days after I dream it, it is the world which I visit when I dream (a larger reality in which my soul is entirely conscious) that dictates what happens in this reality. And that reality exists outside of time so that past present and future coexist.  Tis a large pill to swallow though.  So I swallowed it slowly over the past few years.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,996
Posts879,791
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|