Well just to update all on the situation that started this thread.
Ispoke with DoCS today and they have decided to change my contact with my boy as of 02/09 from fortnightly contact to once a month, using their guidelines as the reason.
As I have previously mentioned DoCS have told me that their guidelines suggest that a child in long term placement should see their par4ents between 2 and 6 times a year so this means that what the dept has decided has nothing to do with falling into guidelines, or they are now going to tell me that my contact is over what the guidelines suggest so i should think myself lucky.

I dont know what it is that they want me to do I guess that DoCS and the current carers are just trying to push me so hard that i do something stupid. Well they can count that out!!

I'm not going to let them break me no matter how hard they try, my kids are of the greatest importance to me and if it wasn't for them then maybe i would have been pushed that far a long time ago however my kids need me to stay strong for them and to fight for them because no one else will and noone will even listen to what the children want as they are just children.

Even a child knows where they belong, and in this case my children belong with me.
I can't see the reasoning behind the decisions that DoCS makes in regards to children and who can look after them.
If in one state i am told that i can look after my daughter and in another state told that i cant have my son live with me it makes no sense unless of course each state has different guides as to who/what makes a fit parent!

Still cant find a lawyer cause the other parties involved with my son have already gotten advice from the experinced lawyers in my area which has now left me in a situation where i can either settle for an inexperinced lawyer or find a lawyer in a different area.
I am looking for one in an area quite a distance from me but hopefully that may be ok.