|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
aye, I know the feeling of death of a son, I know the feeling of walking away as if dead. I know how to lose.
This time, No, this time, I have a better chance to be with my son. DOCS can do what they wish. I know how to take it.ya, sometimes, it knocks me down a tad, But deep, deep down, I will never ever give up.
Soon those that doubted and betrayed will know how weak they really are. No, we fight for us, to fight for them. They are being abused and molested by DOCS. My 20 minute new born was abused, and I try that night to fight back, kinda hard with 5 cops surrounding me. Dont forget, Bella, we have a class action coming,a chance to be heard in the right manner, with justice. then we can do a civil action and lawyers will jump at you.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|