|
|
|
0 members (),
1,127
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 1.2 - 2 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.5 Explosion - 40 km SSE of Sandy Valley, Nevada
• M 2.1 Explosion - 53 km S of Kingston, Nevada
• M 2.5 - 20 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M 1.5 - 16 km SE of Silver Springs, Nevada
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks for saying faces because there truly are many. In my vision of tree faces, sometimes one face is dominant and can remain so for years, like the trees I see from my kitchen window with many changing faces but one that stays consistent and has done for a few years now. I feel trees are a bubbling cauldron of spirits. One night in between sleep (an altered state of consciousness in which I often learn about a larger reality), "I saw eyes, smallish green eyes, and I felt they were the eyes of trees, as if it was back in time when I was perhaps amongst them. I got the impression of Seven of Nine from ST Voyager, which symbolically relayed to me the message that I was part of the collective of trees then..." I feel trees can act as one or individually. More images in this tree photo: ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/tree/euca4975_4.jpg) I'm not really sure the female is human, but I painted her that way. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,865
Posts897,660
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|