|
0 members (),
1,435
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.5 earthquake strikes near Vlore, Bashkia Vlorë, Qarku i Vlores, Albania
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
• M 5.0 - 187 km ENE of Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
At the risk of sounding patronizing, your posts were truly amazing and touched me. You see soo much. I am anxious to see you highlighting photos so I can tap into the layers you are seeing. Also, what you describe means something to me (the joker with eyeliner, lipstick, even a single nostril showing...). And I want to see the pointy-eared guy, too. I just want to ask what does the nose look like to you (if you can describe it) and the teeth? And I might be seeing the same thing as you, but not sure. I also want to say that almost always when I see an entity in a photo, it is comprised of smaller faces. Most usually one of the entities eyes will be a small face upon close inspection. As all things in the physical world are comprised of smaller and smaller things, the same thing holds for the spirit world. And sometimes it is a conglomerate where there are multiple faces of the same size. The computer monitor is really a TV.  As for the questions (thanks for asking), the photo was taken about a year ago, so not the other day when I found the camera on the floor. But I felt it was the same entity.  The day I took the joker photo I captured quite a few orbs around, which seems to be a sign of activity. I'm sure I felt compelled to take them at that time and in that place. I don't know if I see the same as you in this photo (but I am desperate to see it as you do so I can learn and enhance my ability). The way you describe the joker, honestly sounds quite like the vampire. I have some photos of the vampire to share. I was just wanting to first know how you would describe the joker's nose, because the vampire has quite a specific nose. And then to know how you see the teeth. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,689
Posts892,484
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|