|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,559
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.6 earthquake hits 34 miles northwest of Chase, Alaska, early morning
• World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 1.1 - 11 km WNW of Cobb, CA
• M 3.1 - 72 km ESE of Adak, Alaska
• M 2.6 - 64 km SE of Pedro Bay, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I'd forgotten about Stephen King's Tommyknockers, he does an eerie way of presenting possibilities of some of the strangeness and mysteries in this world. The movie really struck home with me, but I've yet to figure out why... but then again, alot of Stephen King's stories seem somehow familiar to my general thinking on certain mysterious things. Perhaps the dreams you have are a knowledge on your subconscious and/or spiritual level allowing you to see what is or may have been going on. The actual History of earth's inhabitants/visitors would probably leave us in awe if we knew what really went on or is going on. I have to agree with you, I've often pondered which it is, does life imitate art or art imitate life. It really is amazing how aspects of art or fiction suddenly show up as scientific facts, theories or findings... I'm glad you liked my hum experience. I plan on posting it soon...
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,027
Posts903,823
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|