|
|
|
0 members (),
1,417
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Significant magnitude 5.2 earthquake 95 km southwest of Kasivobara, Russia
• M 1.7 - 9 km N of Hollister, CA
• M 1.2 - 9 km N of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• Strong mag. 5.2 earthquake - Russia: Near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy on Sund...
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Wow Girls! Synch, synch, synch!! I found tghat same BBC article back in feburary, when I was curious what the #444 stood for. I googled the number & found a site that discussed the number & other things relating to the number. What helped me stumble upon the humming was a post about a man who keeps getting awaken at exactly 4:44AM. When he awakens, he hears a humming sound until he falls back to sleep.
This one post on the humming took the whole thread from "444" to "the hum". It made me so curious that I next googled "people who hear the hum", and it took me to a page where the BBC hum article was. I found it intriguing & even thought about posting it myself...I wonder what stopped me?
Anyway thanx for posting it, get it out there girl!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,340
Posts904,136
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|