|
|
|
0 members (),
1,955
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 24 September 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - Madagascar: Mozambique Channel on Thursday, ...
• Small magnitude 3.9 earthquake hits near Hastings, Hastings District, Hawke...
• Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 24 September 2026
• Light mag. 3.9 earthquake - South Pacific Ocean, 10.2 km south of Hastings,...
• Moderate magnitude 4.1 quake hits 31 miles southeast of Midland, Texas, Uni...
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Hmmm,  I'm not sure Dawn. I am definaately no fairy expert, although I have heard of Juniper before. It looks like you & I like to surf for the same kind of stuff. I haven't heard if this one has been debunked or not. I tend to believe first, then see what comes out later. I'm quite a fan of fairies myself & believe whole heartedly that they do indeed exist. Infact that's how I met Alissa, surfin for fairies! You might be interested in a couple of the posts I started here. Look for 'Fairy Doors' & 'Highlighted Fearys', under my or Alissa's names. I'm sure you'll be amused! I sure would like to know what that horizontal light that flashed accross the ground was, in that video just before it ended though. Did you notice that? Thanx for sharing this, new fairy videos or pics are hard to come by. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics840,763
Posts875,558
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|