|
|
|
0 members (),
1,955
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 24 September 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - Madagascar: Mozambique Channel on Thursday, ...
• Small magnitude 3.9 earthquake hits near Hastings, Hastings District, Hawke...
• Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 24 September 2026
• Light mag. 3.9 earthquake - South Pacific Ocean, 10.2 km south of Hastings,...
• Moderate magnitude 4.1 quake hits 31 miles southeast of Midland, Texas, Uni...
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I don't know either. I'm like you, I'm no expert on film and photography. The Juniper footage may or may not be honest footage. I'm not sure what the second light could be. (I hope that woman isn't trying to pull a fast marketing ploy...) I too, found Alisa while searching for fairy info.  Sweet! I'd say we've surfed many of the same places many times. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics840,763
Posts875,558
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|