Great topic, Dawn! Thanks for sharing and for the link! highfive Sorry if I take this topic in a strange direction.

I was very interested also in the little video clip, Jaime, and of your verification of this sideways walk. Wow!

I know there are varying beliefs here and some people are trying to study wee folk through physical and scientific/logic methods. And good on 'em if they can gather that type of evidence. It is truly thrilling. Personally, I am moving ever further away from analyzing physicality and am jumping into the deep waters of pure belief, faith and knowing. In fact, last night as I drifted in the wee hours I thought about my photos, and if I should take some more and keep finding spirit in them and a voice spoke up within me and said, "She continues to look for evidence." And I knew (more) what was meant by that statement, that I have found soo much spirit in photos and have seen them in my mind's eye and even now with what might be my physical eyes (hard to tell where one starts and another ends, but anyway). I have dreamed of them and chatted with them in my meditations. And so I can continue to seek evidence or move on. And for me personally, I have reached that point of critical mass where I no longer have the drive to find evidence and I know now I must just go with it and begin swimming so to speak. That to begin to interact with them, if that is God's will, is to stop contemplating their existence.

This is totally a personal point for me and this thread was just a good place to state my mind and add it as a perspective/POV. I have loved, loved, loved taking my photos, finding spirit in them, learning about the wee folks through my meditative states, reading books about people's experiences with them, etc. It has been the most fun I've ever had. But now I feel I have come to the end of that particular part of my journey and I'm now interested in what will come next.

Looking over my journal of dreams and experiences I see that leprechauns featured frequently. I have dreamed that I was one, that they are an ancient race and that they are a part of me. Perhaps most humorous is the idea that one of them is always around me, looking after me, and insists we are married and that he allows me to be married to my husband of this lifetime. chuckle I believe him. dunno

Here's a little example from my journal:

Wednesday 09 Jan 08

I had interactions with a leprechaun last night, but the memories are just on the boarder of my consciousness. I just have collage memories of hats and green colour, and clovers, and leprechaun-like. Then as he left (at 3:30) he made a big spirit BOOM on the floor beside my bed, probably to leave an impact for my consciousness to anchor to.