|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks very much (muchas gracias) for sharing these photos of your visit to the Museum.  I love antiquities and going to museums. And it's not likely I'll ever get to Mexico City (though, who knows  ), so I am very appreciative of this peek at some of these Pre-Hispanic artefacts. The spider pot really fascinates me for some reason. Also the last image of the face and folded hands...I really feel drawn to it. It reminds me a bit of a vampire. There is a lot of anthropomorphism (animals having human characteristics) and the pig body actually has a human head. In my spiritual pursuits, I see entities that are part dog or bat, but with human features. It seems this may be a universal theme. It definitely permeates ancient religions. Maybe it is because humans and animals are connected very literally. Since you were there, I'd really like to know your thoughts about these things.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|