|
|
|
2 members (Webmaster, Alisa),
2,793
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 3.6 - 6 km WSW of Hermosa Beach, CA
• M 1.7 - 4 km SW of Guánica, Puerto Rico
• M 1.1 - 11 km SSW of Idyllwild, CA
• M 2.0 - 7 km SW of Willow, Alaska
• M 2.6 - 9 km NW of Redwood Valley, CA
• M 1.2 - 17 km N of Borrego Springs, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
Thanks Alisa!
I was so excited yesterday I couldn't wait to tell you, but I didn't want to send you another long email Lol! so I thought I'll post it up so everyone could see.
you were right all I needed to do is open up more and it would come and boy did it! very unexpectant and in a unusual way also, suprisingly It came fast too! meaning how the universe responded to my needing "something new" but I didn't expect this oh my goodness!!
yes, I can't believe that it was a daylight sighting too Amazing!!! I never thought I'll be one of "those People" who claim to see a UFO!!! but I am one now LOL!! and just like everyone says it was a shape of a disc as far as I could tell. Nothing is like having confirmation, I just wish everyone else could too.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics843,841
Posts878,636
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|