|
|
|
0 members (),
2,448
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.2 - 8 km W of Cotati, CA
• M 4.8 - 97 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 1.1 - 7 km ENE of Yucaipa, CA
• M 1.1 - 79 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I've read 3 of the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores. They were very interesting. I like the whole concept of her speaking to people's higher selves (or channelled entities, etc.) through hypnosis. I thought about going into hypnosis so I could experience this sort of questioning through others. However, I have found that with certain people, just through chatting and asking the right questions, they can naturally slip into either an altered state, or their higher selves just come through somehow. I do this with our good friend OMJ. I call him "the oracle" as quite often during a chat he will begin giving me information that is pertinent to me, as well as dense, deep and rich with meaning and truth. Just with the intention of connecting with other people's higher selves, I find I am experiencing it frequently. But it is thanks to the books I've read from pioneers like Dolores Cannon and Dr. Newton that I could conceive of doing this. Excellent link, Queenie! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics848,057
Posts882,852
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|