|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,711
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 2.8 - 42 km N of Chase, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - Eastern Gulf of Aden on Monday, Sep 28, 2026...
• M 1.0 - 4 km ENE of Huntsville, Utah
• M 2.1 - 1 km NNW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 13 km SSW of Jal, New Mexico
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
ha ha  Alisa your smileys are awesome they perfectly tell your emotions to a T. Good choice  it's like playing the game pictionary! I do hope maybe one day in the (cross fingers)  very near future that I do encounter a real fairy personally. That would be so amazing and life changing as well. I know that it is possible since I, me of all people saw three UFO's, but unfortunately I doubt it will occur since I live in a high populated urban city  one can dream tough  right? I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you two for a while xoxo!! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,126
Posts879,921
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|