|
|
|
0 members (),
1,263
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 2.3 - 61 km SE of Denali National Park, Alaska
• M 2.0 - 7 km WSW of Langston, Oklahoma
• M 1.7 - 65 km NW of Skwentna, Alaska
• M 2.8 - 34 km SE of Mina, Nevada
• M 1.7 - 30 km WNW of Anchor Point, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Wow, Jaime! What a fascinating post and a heartfelt experience shared about Romey. I'd be afraid to write so honestly, and about Black people because it is a such a highly-charged, taboo issue. You not only have a right though to say what you feel and your theories, but you also were as if a member of Romey's family and so you have had personal experience as a white person sharing intimate time with a black family. I think there is a barrier that must be moved through regarding fear of white people discussing black people. Your theories are very interesting and I'm glad you shared so I could read. I have thought about these things a bit, but not as fully as you have so now I shall let it percolate. Thank you, Jaime. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,959
Posts900,755
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|