|
|
|
0 members (),
1,280
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Sunday, 4 October 2026
• M 0.3 - 9 km SW of Beaumont, CA
• M 0.8 - 8 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 4.5 - 57 km S of Buala, Solomon Islands
• M 2.0 - 2 km NE of Almanor, CA
• M 0.9 - 15 km N of California City, CA
• M 1.9 - 22 km SSE of Pāhala, Hawaii
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
WOW Alisa you always have all the cool experiences now I'm Jealous lol!! why can't stuff like this happen to me? I mean am I not ready or something? I want to meet a goddess too!!!!! ok now that I got all that out LOL! Alisa I'm so happy for you boy you sure are progressing fast aren't you?! I don't know why I feel excited about this but I just believe that you are on a new stepping stone!!! YAY Congratulations!!!  When I read that you got allergies it immediately reminded me of when I went jogging at the park around that time and I just started flaring up with allergens. Now I know it probably was due to me being out in the cold weather running and all but it's just so funny that it only happens to me after the fact. I'm not one to ever get sinuses or allergic reactions to anything so for stuff like that to happen to me always takes me by surprise. I just thought I'll throw that out there since it coincided with the time frame. By the way tell Sol Hi for me and tell her to come and visit me some time LOL! Can't wait to tell Brandon this once since he always proclaimed that he is a sun god! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics856,689
Posts891,484
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|