Hatred, whether it be by religion or race will always be around. For instance, I dislike many aboriginals, not just because I confer to the stereotype, but my father hates them. And of course, as I was brought up, I began to take on my father's views. This was also the case with gay people. My father despise gay people, as do all his friends. You should see his phone, full of funny (but still racist) jokes. He has well over 100. Now of course my dad will never change his views on these things, as if he were, how would his friends react? For instance, if a popular person had a gay person as their friend, they would be labelled gay by many of their friends. Speaking of friends, my friend Mark despises aboriginals, not because of what they do, but what they get, as he believes they get everything given to them (which is partially true) Being racist just seems to be a part of life, and if there was no racism, then the world would be a more peaceful place. But would it be better? Racism is a way of life and there is no way we can change that. All of these anti-racism laws do nothing. A 17yr old boy was gang bashed by 9-10 aboriginals in Rockhampton, after they gate-crashed a party he was at. he did absoloutly nothing to him. They are now in jail, but what would happen if it were 10 white people bashing an aboriginal? It would be classed as a hate crime, even if the person's showed no hate. This is ridiculous, but again, it is a way of life. So i suppose we all just have to put up with it.