JumpTV.com is pleased to announce that it will show the Chile-Brazil World Cup game on Sunday, June 6 LIVE on TV CHILE on JumpTV.com. The game will ONLY be available on TV Chile on JumpTV, and it will not be available on TV Chile International by Satellite. <br /><br />The game will be shown at 21:30 local Santiago Chile time.<br /><br />We strongly recommend that you register your subscription to TV Chile on JumpTV several days BEFORE the game in order to insure your subscription to this channel, and to give you time to resolve any issues with your PC or Windows Media Player. <br /><br />thats what i got from jumptv which is 9.95 Us for a month and the match is here on Monday!!!<br /><br />anyways for your question: the following channels will show the qualifiers: <br /><br />Middle East: Al Riyadiyah<br /><br />Middle East: Dubai Sports <br /><br />Middle East: Abu Dhabi Sports<br /><br />but i have emails Dhabi Sports and the told me that the Australian signal is on match day turned from live into another program as the match can only be shown with in there country. check anyways as maybe your lucky and they forget.!!!