here is their emails so you can see i don;t make things up::<br /><br /><br />Subject: RE: do you show any soccer at all to Australia <br />Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:04:43 +0400 <br />From: "sportsch" <sportsch@dubaitv.ae> Add to Address Book <br />To: "Rube Cos" <br /> <br /><br /><br />Dear Ruben,<br /><br /> <br /><br />Don't worry you can ask whatever you want at anytime…<br /><br /> <br /><br />Yes sometimes we do but mostly the local football, Arab football, and Asian football. But very rare European Football.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Regards,<br /><br /> <br /><br />Dubai Sports Channel<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />-----Original Message-----<br />From: Rube Cos [<br />Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 2:49 PM<br />To: sportsch<br />Subject: do you show any soccer at all to Australia<br /><br /> <br /><br />do you split the satellite to all the matches or only the south american qualifers, is there any matches i can watch in Australia from your service as i'am thinking of getting a satellite soon.<br /><br /> <br /><br />sorry for all the questions i hope you can understand me.<br /><br />thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Ruben<br /><br />sportsch <sportsch@dubaitv.ae> wrote:<br /><br />Dear Ruben,<br /><br /> <br /><br />You cannot watch South American Football in Australia. What we do is that we split the satellites from Australia so you can watch some other programmes there.<br /><br /><br />-----Original Message-----<br />From: Rube Cos [mailto<br />Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:19 PM<br />To: sportsch<br />Subject: Thank you for your information one more question<br /><br /> <br /><br />if i place a satellite here will i be able to watch the south amercan soccer or will the matches be blocked.<br /><br /> <br />Uruguayan Consulate<br /><br />i did talk to him and he did say that TARBS was talking to GOLtv but the thing is its too expensive to bring it here, <br /><br />anyways belive me or not thats what they said!!! but like phill says i post any other info as tarbs will deny it and people won;t belive it so why bother.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 07. June 2004, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Uruguay ]</small>