no problem just alittle pissed off with the team.<br /><br />jumptv.com has the Tvchile channel which is on TARBS, but on match day they switch over to TVN which is the national Signal, now there only supose to show the Chilean home matches live, but i don;t know if they forgot or something but they put the signal up the day before, so i managed to match:<br /><br />Ecuador vs Bolivia<br />Argentina vs Paraguay<br />Colombia vs Uruguay (wished i haven;t)<br />Peru vs Venezuela and<br />Chile vs BRazil<br />all live , don;t know if they just forgot or what.<br /><br />the price is $9.95 US and you get tvchile for a month and only on match day they switch the signals, now maybe because this matches were played on a weekend they put it on so soon don;t know just hope it keeps up. Now this only happends when Chile plays at home, the away matches are not shown. <br /><br />the quality is 350KBPS, but something goes down to 200 but its still good, if you go to www.jumptv.com they have a free preview of the channels so you can see the quality.<br /><br />Next round is shown as Chile plays colombia at home, i hope they do the same and i can watch all the matches, even if i think Uruguaya will loose again at home. <br /><br />don;t know whats going on on day with a high in the sky then we are floating to servive!!! <br /><br />but i think jumptv did good 9.95 Us which is like 14Aus and i got to see all the matches!!!