AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Odysee - 'F1 - The Captain' - Oydsee - 'FiA - Iceman' - Odysee - 'KingScaron'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 448 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
Expand Your Sales Portfolio: Partnering with Accsmarket.net
by Charlesteagolf - Thu 25 Apr 2024 10:40:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#35330 Thu 13 Sep 2007 03:06:AM
Astronaut Level 3
OP Offline
Astronaut Level 3
As most people could/do, I know the basic physics of an atom bomb, and could freely create one (in my mind) if I had the stuff. The basic idea, is you take a sphere of plutonium, wrap it in high explosives, and detonate them all at the same time, crushing the plutonium down to a fraction of its normal size. At this moments, the radioactive atoms split, releasing pure matter. This matter, like most matter, falls apart, releasing untold ammounts of energy.

The thing most people don't realise is a nuclear explosion is basically, the creation of a sun. When it explodes, it creates a huge fireball in the sky, which burns at four-thousand degrees celcius, or seven thousand, two hundred and thirty two degrees Fahrenheit. This sun, like all suns, are very instable, and as the nuclear reaction dies off, the sun collapses on itself, releasing the second action, a huge blast of heat,radiation and kenetic force. The next wave is the blast front, as its famous for.

With this in mind, I realise that nuclear weaponry is a very powerful, uncontainable force. Realising this, we see almost every controlled weapon for war is useless. Even a gun is uncontrollable. You pull the trigger, and everything after that you have no control over. So, I was thinking a few days ago, what if you created a hand granadefrom led, put a small ball of plutonium inside of it, and wrapped that with several layers of c4, then wired that up to a timer, build into the granade. Once you pull a pin, it created an electrical current, which tells a timer to continue on for 10 seconds. After its thrown, everyone runs away as fast as they can, and redies for the minature nuclear explosion.

The advantage would be, that not only would the C4 be a good explosive, but the nuclear explosion would add extra kick into it, abliterating anything else in the blast radius. Not only that, but the blast front would clear up anything that survived.

Another thought is the same thing, but as a large wrist wrist attachment, like a sleeve (like in pradator) which each ground troop has, though it has more plutonium then the granade, creating more of an explosion. Say a team go out, and many are killed, and one fatally wounded. He could set the sleeve to count down from what ever he chose. When it exploded, it would (hopefully) kill off the enemy forces, and everything else.

One more idea, which is only possible in a dream, would be a bullet, fired by a nuclear explosion. Not only would the bullet travel ALOT faster then a conventional bullet, and further, but the bullet would become radioactive, meaning that even a flesh wound would be fatal.

A nasty subject I know, but its just an idea.

AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
A
Launch Director
Launch Director
A
Thanks for sharing that! coolpeace I appreciate your understanding of such complex things added with the power of your amazing imagination. [Linked Image]

For me it is [Linked Image]. Or off my radar. dunno

Alisa #35337 Thu 13 Sep 2007 04:28:PM
A
Launch Director
Launch Director
A
You know what, tho? After making this post and then carrying on with the rest of my day, it occurred to me that there is synchronicity here (at least to me there is). My mind has been very much on explosives this week actually. blink

With the recent anniversary of Sept 11, I was prompted to revisit the issue, which I had concluded long ago was government MHOP (made it happen on purpose). Yesterday I watched September 11 Revisted an absolutely amazing documentary that virtually proves the building collapses were controlled demolitions.

A few day earlier, I had spent time contemplating the tragedy. I asked (as I do) for information from my internal source (higher self, spirit guides, etc.) as to what really happened on Sept 11. Amongst the imagery that came into my mind was of line drawings like a blue print with vials of blue fluid placed on the lines. I was perplexed at first, but after some thought, I interpreted this as symbolic of explosive fluids and that the message was indeed intentional demolition. At the same time, the word "cordite" popped into my mind, which is a word probably in my brain's vocabulary database (though a word previously unused), and which is reasonably impressive given my utter lack of explosives knowledge or interest.

I highly recommend going to the link above and watching at least a part of that documentary. It really brought the day back to me and refreshed my memory that has since been slightly muddied by the subsequent news reports and distorted interpretations of what happened on the day. It also has some amazing, clear analyses. coolpeace

Moderated by  Alisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 2,998
Alisa 597
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics684,277
Posts718,886
Members2,957
Most Online3,142
Jan 16th, 2023
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2023 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting