Hi All,<br />All Satellite TV channells transmitted by UBI are 100% FTA except Lig-TV in Europe. All you need is a dish/lnb and a box to watch them so we all know that, transferring those channels from there to here is a matter of some transponder channel costs. I made some quick calculations for UBI charges as following;<br />$49.00 x 50000 = $2.45m one off establishment,<br />$55.00 x 50000 = $2.75m x 12months = $33m, average payment for 1 year of 50000 customers as claimed to be about 54000 old TARBS customers. Plus the new box buy&sell busines will make at least about $2-$3m for UBI.<br />Please think about how much money UBI is gonna make without any installment costs as the existing TARBS systems being used to receive the signals by UBI directives and still being charged for it specially to Turkish people. I wonder if any of you know that the only ethnic group punished for being a loyal to TARBS is Turks as they are forced to subscibe to UBI to be able to watch the channels but only ones with the old TARBS boxes. Most of us were told that there is nothing avail until the new boxes arrive. I reckon some pricks got the boxes before UBI made the purchase as allready started watching even without any subs. I don't know if there is a way to tell them that we as Australians deserve to get cheaper and fair pay-tv. Most of the European channels are offered free as long as the transfer costs is paid. On the other hand, Some of the old TARBS customers even paid for their boxes and it will be very unfair to charge them for another box. Also the ones as they were loyal and kept the boxes are the lucky ones as they don't need to pay anything for the box. Its a bit complex for everyone but simply everyone is trying to look after him/herself. Good luck to rest of us. Thanks...